The conclusion paragraph should be given equal weight as the introduction paragraph. It is the last part of your essay or paper that persuades your readers of your point of view. The aim is to briefly restate all the key ideas in the essay’s introduction and body. Most students are unable to craft a compelling conclusion. Keep reading this guide from experienced writers to discover the best conclusion starters and how to write a firm conclusion.
What Makes a Conclusion Starter the Best?
A conclusion, in general, is the last or concluding paragraph of an essay or research paper that will wrap up your entire writing work. It is one of the crucial passages in an essay that will let your audience know when you’ve finished writing.
A good conclusion must:
- Summarize the essay topic or the research
- Remind the readers of your arguments’ potency
- Encourage the reader to provide a feedback
- Capture the reader’s attention to the supporting data
Most often, writers will finish their essays in a rush, and some forget to include the conclusion to their written work. Therefore, you must conclude with emphasis on your opinions on a particular essay, dissertation, or research topic.
Remember that when you produce a good paragraph, your readers will remember your key arguments in the essay. A weak conclusion is not memorable to the reader. When writing a conclusion statement for an essay or research paper, keep the crucial stages and advice for writing a solid conclusion in mind and then build it properly.
The Significance of Choosing the Best Conclusion Starters
Students who have strong conclusion sentence starts to benefit greatly, including:
- It provides a concise summary of the essay and reminds the reader of the potency of your arguments.
- It draws attention to the key supporting facts for the arguments.
- It invites readers to provide feedback.
- It increases the subscription rate for blogs.
The reader will quickly forget it if the ending is weak. Because of the ending, some readers could regret reading your article. You can now see how important this element is, can’t you?
How to Start a Conclusion Paragraph
Even though it seems straightforward, most students still struggle with this aspect of the essay structure. When writing this portion, you must be at the top of your game to get all the benefits outlined above.
The readers of essays written by students who do not know how to begin a concluding sentence may not be impressed. Such a document could be lacking and leave the readers with more questions than answers.
What to consider when choosing the Best conclusion starters:
- Never introduce a new concept or subject in your conclusion paragraph that was not covered in the introductory and body paragraphs of your essay or research paper.
- Don’t place emphasize on your essay’s tiny details. Always ensure your readers understand your key points.
- The ideas in the concluding sentence should stick in the readers’ thoughts without much difficulty. Make it as enduring as you can.
You have various options you can use to conclude your essay, which is:
- Posing a challenging query
- Using quotations
- a request for action or a caution
How Can I Compose a Conclusion Paragraph?
Up to this point, we have seen the value of a strong ending paragraph. Let’s go on and discover how to compose a strong ending paragraph.
If you don’t know how to create a strong ending, you can’t possibly impress your audience. You can use quotes, a warning, or a call to action in your essay’s conclusion, along with provoking questions.
A particular format should be followed for producing a solid conclusion and essay. If you adhere to a broad conclusion outline or a typical conclusion structure composed of the following components, your conclusion will be meaningful and stunning.
- An exciting conclusion sentence starter
- A summary of the key ideas you discussed in your writing’s body
- A concluding phrase
What Are the Best Conclusion Starters for the Conclusion?
The first sentence in your ending paragraph is one of the conclusion starters. Typically, it serves to connect the body paragraph and the conclusion paragraph.
The conclusion starters are one of the important elements that should be used while producing a solid conclusion paragraph for your essay. Let your readers know you are ready to wrap up your article using the best conclusion starters.
In the English language, there are several conclusion starts. The paragraph structure of the final sentences may change based on the type of writing you are doing. However, the introductions to the conclusions are identical for argumentative, narrative, descriptive, and compare-and-contrast essays.
The Best Introductions to Conclusion Paragraphs
Here are the best conclusion starters you might employ when you draft your essay’s final paragraph.
Simple and Impressive Conclusion Starters to look at
- In light of the previous
- To sum up
- In my opinion
- As a result
- As said
- For this reason
- Given these considerations
- Taking everything into account
- I believe there is no other course of action but to draw a conclusion
- In wrapping up
- Now that we are aware
- The logical conclusion seems to be
- with all of this in mind,
- we can only draw the conclusion that there is no other option than
- When faced with the query of
- It can therefore be resumed.
- In light of the various facts discussed in this work
- 27In conclusion
35 Best Conclusion Starters Ideas for High School and College Students
- To end
- I believe that
- In conclusion
- In summary
- To put it all together
- To sum it up
- In the end
- as a result
- everything considered
- Generally Speaking
- As a final point
- Considering everything
- Due to these factors
- I’ve therefore arrived at the conclusion that
- In the end
- in my opinion
- And to sum it all up
- The summative conclusion is that
- The broad conclusion
- the study found
- To achieve this
- After all
- having said that, I advise
- The illuminating conclusion is that
- you now understand why.
- Looking back
- I hope you can now understand that from now on.
- Last but not least
- You should think about it now for the future.
- I believe I have demonstrated this beyond a shadow of a doubt
- the time has come for me to
- I agree with that
- To review
- I hope you
18 Best Conclusion Starters for Research Papers
- At the end of the day
- Considering the evidence provided
- The outcomes reflect what was anticipated.
- as a result of
- In light of these discoveries
- Data indicate
- According to the data
- it may be said
- The key revelations that the study made
- the information showed
- based on the evidence
- to infer
- The findings of this study demonstrate
- The analysis reveals that
- As a result of reviewing these results
- it is possible to state that
- While additional research is capable
30 Additional Best Conclusion Starters
- As I watch things,
- in the end,
- Everything has already been said and done
- To get to the heart’s center.
- from my viewpoint
- Cutting things short
- When it comes time to wrap up
- No one could have predicted
- in plain words
- in simple language
- As said in the opening
- I’d want to conclude by saying
- One last thought
- My findings are
- The results show that
- It is important to revisit
- The connection between
- As this study explains
- After talking about
- I’m eager for
- My final bow is that
- It is my earnest belief that
- Through this investigation, we discover that
- I’ve concluded that
- The evidence supports that
- The conclusive result is that
- The summative end is that
Struggling to Get the Best Conclusion Starters
We looked at the best conclusion starters you might use to begin a conclusion paragraph in the previous list. With a solid and impactful ending, you may make your speech or writing unforgettable for your viewers regardless of your topic. Use any strong conclusion starters at the opening of your conclusion paragraph if you want to enhance the value of your writing.
Our professional writers are available if you struggle to develop an excellent and persuasive ending statement for your essay. Contact us to request a quote.